So, just in case there is anyone left in the universe that still reads my neglected blog....we just found out yesterday we are having another girl! We couldn't be happier-I was secretly hoping for another girl, plus it will save us money which is always a good thing. She is due in October.
We have had a great summer-my brother and his fam came out and we had a "staycation." That is all we will be having this summer. I have oodles of pictures...but of course am behind on organizing/retouching them (thats what happens when you shoot everything on raw). I have had some fun photoshoots recently and am just enjoying being with my little family.
Also, Ali just turned 2 last week...you can go here if you want to see more pictures:)
3 comments:
Hooray! I am so excited for you!
I had no idea you were expecting! Since we talk so much . . . hehe! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!
I still read your blog and I love that you are having another girl! Staycations are awesome and I hope to see you in August when we come out to visit family:)
Post a Comment