Monday, February 15, 2010

A Photo a Day...

So, I haven't posted in FOREVER. I know. In fact I wont be surprised if no one ever checks my blog again:) Anyways, a fellow photographer friend of mine that I worked with and went to school with came up with a project we could do to keep photography fun! We are both mom's now so we wanted to keep it simple. So here it is a photo a day-and the only goal is to follow basic rules of design/composition and to push yourself. Here are mine from last week.






2 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

The pictures of Ali are completely stunning!

Rich and Crys said...

Wooooohooooo! I must say I ALWAYS check your blog to see if you've finally posted something, and I'm soooo glad that you did! Yay! Ali looks so darn beautiful! I can't wait to see more of your pictures as you post them. I love them all. Love ya!