Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Gainfully Employed

Just wanted to say I got a job. Hurray! Bad news for everyone in Utah though (or good depending on how you feel about us), the job is in Phoenix. Its been 2 years in the planning but we are finally going down to the Sunshine. I am starting on Monday with Ernst and Young. Should be exciting! I'm a little nervous. Angela will follow me down in a few weeks, once I've found a place.

I really want to thank everyone for their support. We never heard anything but positive comments while I was looking for work. No one ever implied we were lazy (which I sometimes was) or not trying hard enough. Thanks for being such an awesome support group. A special shout out to Seth for the hook up that came through. Thanks Travis for introducing me to printing in my downtime, that time in Travis' Garage and on trips with Travis and Lyndi for shows was some of the best times I've had this last year. Thanks a ton.

So now all of you that are praying for us (either to move or stay) can stop praying for a job for me and start praying for us going through a big transition. We are excited to be with our friends and family in Arizona, but sad to leave so many of you.

7 comments:

Lyndi said...

Although I'm so sad to see you go, I'm happy that you're happy. But you'd better visit!:)

leslie jo said...

YEAH!!! I am also sad to see you go! We will miss you tons, especially JO. Sunday dinners won't be the same without you and a knock down drag out game of Killer Bunnies! I am happy for you and say it's about time to that company of yours huh! NOw can you find Jim a job that he loves down there eheheh!
We will come visit and see all the new babies and wish you all the best!Have a safe trip! Love you

FamilyMoe said...

WOO HOO! I WAS hoping that you would be able to stay close by I understand you needing to move away. I am SO happy that you got this job Ross. Plan on visits during cold weather from us ;) Love you all! Until later my family...

*Take Care of You*
~MJ ;)

Yelyah's Corner said...

congratulations! You guys will be greatly missed!

Scott said...

Congratulations!! That's totally awesome!! It will be nice to have family there as well (like my sister and Rich and Crystal). I can't wait until we are in the stage of our lives where we can say that we have a real job!! You'll definitely have to keep blogging so we can see that adorable baby of yours (when she comes).

maran

JethRobyn said...

YEA!! Congrats!! We'll miss you terribly. But know you will be super successful! Good luck!

Unknown said...

no way! Moving out of utah,.. is that even aloud?

Congrats! And I hope you guys have an awesome time down there!