My first week working was awesome. I flew to Houston for training on Monday. Then I had training on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday I flew to Phoenix, had an hour office orientation, then a tour, then lunch, and then I got to work. It feels good to work again and be a contributiong member of society. The people I work with are amaxing the top in their field and highly respected in the comminity. Also, I get to work with Seth a lot right now.
Mandy and Seth have been so nice, they once again have opened their home to me and are currently trying to convince me to live in their ward boundaries, jk. Rish and Crystal are doing well too. Their little Dominic is the cutest little guy. Newborns are amazing.
Last week I worked 45 hours. This week it will be more! Might as well Ang isn't around anyway. Hope everyone is doing well I miss everybody especially printing with Travis.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad things are going well!! We miss you too! (i'm assuming we're included in teh missing from you c(: )
Yeah, he's printing today. I think he put it off as long as he possibly could. I don't think he was looking forward to doing it without you.
Post a Comment