
This picture is for Grandpa-here's Ali-Cat on her first egg hunt (yeah, she mostly just sat there-she wasn't sure what to think of the grass....)

Ali just loves stairs, and she loves it even more when I chase her up them-this was pretty much the only smile I got on Easter-she really wasn't feeling too well.

Easter 2009

This picture is mostly for my mom-she has been out of town for 2 weeks and didn't get to see the easter dress I made for Ali-I have been on a sewing kick lately...

This is who I spent Easter with-we sure missed you Grandma and Grandpa-just look at Ali's face...we had a great day though.

Our little easter bunny:)

Monday was so beautiful, so we spent our day at the park. This was Ali's first time on the big swing and slide, she loved it! If only it didn't have to snow the rest of the week...Well that is all for now-hopefully next week looks more like April and less like Christmas.
5 comments:
The bunny ears one is funny. I like the expression on her face. :)
AHH she is so cute! What a cute family pic. We didn't even take one this year... I missed mom and dad too. I am sorry she isn't feeling well hopefully she will be better this sunday.
I LOVE HER DRESS!!! so cute.. is that some of aunts dots fabric?
I love her dress!
She is so very cute and I love the dress! I couldn't tell it was home made. It looks so good. I want to see more of some things that you have made for Ali. Sewing for little ones is so rewarding, especially when they are as cute as she is.:) Love yas
i have a question for you: (picture related) i am wondering how you manage all your pictures. file and folder structure or a program.. wait.. i think you are using a mac mini right? so are you just using what ever software mac has to manage photos?
just wondering... im guessing i have over 40,000 photos and they are a complete mess.
Post a Comment