Saturday, December 13, 2008

mmm... pork chops and chocolate cake

Ever since I met Angela she has been trying to become more and more like me. It started with my bithday... she told me very early on in our relationship that her birthday was the same as mine. I asked for proof (I thought she was just trying to win my affection), She showed me an "official" copy of some copy of her birth certificate. She told some story of her original being burnt in a fire. (a convenient story). Well ever since then I have gracefully shared my birthday with Angela, (even though her real birthday is November 31st, I have proof... oh and she is really only 25, but that's a different story).
Well, moving on, Angela and I have kept the same tradition for three years now. First, we go to eat at the Tuscany, then we go see the lights at Temple Square or the festival of trees. I always eat the same thing and Ang never remembers what she got last year. I ate my pork chops and chocolate cake, mmm... seven layes of decadence... soooo gooood! To sum it all up we had a blast. I have learned to enjoy accomidating Angela by sharing my special day with her. Just remember next year on the 31st of November that it is really Angela's Birthday.
Love you honey thanks for letting me joke around.



2008

2008

2007

2006

2006

2005

4 comments:

Lyndi said...

Oh Ross, you're so funny. Good job updating your blog and Happy Birthday, again.

Amber said...

hmm.. if I remember corectly I informed you that YOU had the same birthday as my sister :) I like the pics!

Angela said...

YEah Ross! Agh, did you notice I am doing the same pose in all the pics? hehe.
Aunt Donna had our birthday first:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to yah both! How fun to have all the pictures from years past. Good idea!