Saturday, November 1, 2008

I (heart) fall!

I love fall, and I am so glad it is still fall and not winter just yet. It has just been gorgeous, and I have loved shooting in this weather and catching all the beautiful colors. Here are a few pics of Alessandra in our backyard playing (and eating...) the leaves!
P.S. Ali's halloween pics are on my photography blog:)



Here we are on Halloween night 'trick-or-treating'. My mom's next-door neighbor has the coolest little spook house set-up. It was fun. I can't wait until Ali can enjoy it more, but the weather was great!  My friend Lyndi and I took lots of cute pictures of our pumpkin babies-click here to see them:)

4 comments:

Lyndi said...

Me too. Those turned out so cute. Sorry, I ran out of time to come and see you on Halloween. I kind of had a long list of relatives we had to see first. Aiden would have loved that haunted garage though.

Bonnie said...

So cute, I love her dress:) Your blog layout is cool too.

Becky said...

So cute, I love the one of her laying in the leaves. Wanna take our pictures? No really, we'll be up for a week during Thanksgiving. Just a thought. I need pics for Christmas cards. Actually, I don't even know where you live. I'm assuming Lehi, Salt Lake area? What do you think?

Jennifer said...

Angela, your photography is beautiful! Ali is a lucky baby to have a mom so talented-- she'll have lot's of good photos! LOVED the halloween ones on you photo blog.