Ok, so lots of updates. I finally finished the Twilight Saga (thus the title name.) Have you noticed that Bella says "holy crow!" alot? Honestly though, who says holy crow? All in all it was a good series-I felt like a 13 year old again. Ross just got back from Seattle yesterday. He was gone for the weekend with Travis at Bumbershoot-it is an Arts festival they do every labor day weekend. Travis sells his rock posters there. He brought Ali back some cute onesies, and me a vintage bag! I went with them last year-it is so fun, I recommend it:) I shot a bridal couple this weekend-(I will be posting those soon) and my mother-in-law and my niece Izzy stayed with me a few days to help watch Ali. It was fun to have them here, thanks guys! I have been shooting more, and loving it! Ali is 3 months now (yesterday), and is so big and strong! At grandmas house last week she turned over all by herself, from her stomach to her back! My mom, dad, and I were cheering her on-bummer I didn't have a video camera with me, and Ross wasn't there to see it.

So smiley!

Holding her rattle...

Izzy and Ali Mae!



Rolling over...(although I was too excited and forgot to get the after shot! oh well...)
8 comments:
So cute! Wow, what a little gymnast, rolling over all by herself at THREE months, I call she's the next Nastia Lukin, but maybe happier. I'm glad Ross made it home, let's play soon.
oh yeah, I finished Breaking Dawn today as well...I missed the part Ross thought was funny. you'll have to explain that to me later...holy crow.
Yeah, so I don't get the Twilight references because I'm like the only person in the whole world that hasn't read it. :) I enjoy your play by play of Ali rolling over. Cute.
Wow, look at Ali go! She is so stinkin cute! Miss you guys!
There are so many strange things in the Twilight books I never even noticed the "holy crow". Enlightening.
Ali is amazing! Cute and atheletic. Miss you guys.
I missed the holy crow too. I musta thought it said holy cow, so didn't pay much attention. I'm not as observant as you.
And Holy Crow, what a stinkin cute baby you have. She's adorable. She's gonna be one of those advanced, smart babies. My first one was like that, she's so smart it amazes me, but my second one not so much. She's no dummy or anything, just not as smart as advanced as Elly was.
I'm glad you finished the series! I still have not, but...
EdwardKidnappedMyWife.blogspot.com
K time to update the blog!!! hehehe
Post a Comment