Monday, June 2, 2008

Alessandra is Here!








Here she is 7lbs 8oz
18 and a half inches long
10:28am
Alessandra Mae



8 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear all the details!

leslie jo said...

YEAH!!! She is soo cute! I love her to pieces. Glad to see you got her posted so quickly aren't laptops AWESOME! heheh Can't wait to come see her.

Donna said...

Congratulations to you!!!She is a beautiful baby and looks familiar. How is Angela, how did it go? I'll be up for July 4th and want to hear all about it and see her. More photos soon please. So happy for you and for my sister to have another granddaughter. :)

Ross said...

Thanks everyone, she is very beautiful. (That has some extreme bias.) I think the nurses voted her prom queen of the nursury last night. (So she must look a lot like Amy.) We are excited to see you all soon.

Lyndi said...

I'm so excited she is finally here. I knew June 2nd would be an important date. :) Congrats.

Kerrie said...

Congratulations! I hope everything went smoothly with the labor and delivery. She is beautiful! Newborns are so precious.

By the way, I love the maternity pictures. Angela is a babe!

Unknown said...

Congrats! And sorry I tricked your mom into telling the whole school that you were in labor..

that was totally my bad...

=)

Rich and Crys said...

Oh my!!! Look at all that beautiful hair! And such pretty little lips! I cannot wait to get out there and meet her in person. I hope you are getting a lot of help and rest, Angela! We love you guys!